Saturday, August 27, 2011

Beauty « Shani Pathan

Category Archives: Beauty

New Make Up Buys

I love to have a dramatic false lash effect on my lashes so recently bought the Maybelline Falsies and wanted to plump up my lips so thought I’d try Soap & Glory’s Sexy Mother Pucker in Candy Gloss! Loved the gloss, not too sure about the Mascara made my lashes too straight and spiked. Not the curving effect at all but definitely does thicken each lash.

New Beauty Buy – Bio Oil


I haven’t updated my blog for a while now and just thought I’d share something new that I’ve been using “Bio Oil”!
As a qualified Beauty Therapist (yes I know it’s hard to believe and I am a qualified Make-Up Artist too!) I learnt a few years ago that once you hit the age of 25 your skin is not as plump and youthful as it would be pre-25. There are so many anti-ageing creams and serums and none of them interested me. I know many people in their early 20s to 30s won’t be interested in anti-ageing products anyway but it’s very important to take care of your skin and your health as your body starts getting slower as you age.
With the modern diet and the effects of pollution on our skin we need to be more aware to help ourselves really. So enough on the lecturing! I came across Bio Oil a few weeks ago. I was told it’s a great night moisturiser by the ‘lady at the till’ and also that it will help clear my skin. Well I’ve been using it for 3 weeks now, twice a day and so far my skin is looking more youthful and plumper (not that I need any more plumpness!)
It also helps reduces scars, uneven skin tone and if you’re pregnant will help reduce stretch marks. I would only recommend it for dry, dehydrated, normal skin. If you have combination skin like me with a T-Zone avoid using on the T-Zone area and you should be fine. Not recommended for oily skin you will end up breaking out in spots instantly.
Check it out at http://www.bio-oil.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment