Sunday, February 6, 2011

Beauty Around The World

Women in different parts of the world have beauty secrets all of their own. Here is your chance to pick up a few new secrets.

Australian Beauty
Australian women have a look all of their own. Let's see what they know... that we don't.
African American Beauty
The page that discusses African American beauty and the trends as they happen. Please contact me if you find a dead link. It will instantly be removed and replaced with a new link.
Asian Beauty
Pamper every inch of your body and soul.
Latin Beauty
Gorgeous women with lots of tips that you can borrow. I know because I have picked up a few for myself.
Indian Beauty
Indian women have a look all of their own. I hope to bring you the best the net has to offer.
American Beauty
What makes an American woman unique? How do her views on beauty differ from other nationalities? I will be exploring this issue in hopes of finding out what makes her tick. :)
British Beauty
Curious about the latest styles in fashion and makeup from England? It all starts here and it's amazing. *Note: the newest links are posted at the top of the first page, pushing older links down the list.
Canadian Beauty
Canadian women have a look all of their own. And how do I know this? Because your beauty guide proudly calls Canada... home! ps... if you know of some links that belongs on this list, I would love to know about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment